- 1 Where do Viking ships dock in Budapest?
- 2 Where does Avalon dock in Budapest?
- 3 Is there a river cruise from Budapest to Prague?
- 4 What river goes from Prague to Budapest?
- 5 What hotel does Viking use in Budapest?
- 6 Where does Viking river cruise dock in Moscow?
- 7 Where is Avalon Waterways based?
- 8 Where does AmaWaterways Dock in Paris?
- 9 Where does AmaWaterways dock in Amsterdam?
- 10 What is the best Danube River cruise?
- 11 Do any river cruises go to Prague?
- 12 What is the best month to cruise the Danube?
- 13 Does Prague sit on the Danube?
- 14 How do I get from Budapest to Prague?
- 15 How many locks on the Danube between Budapest and Nuremberg?
Where do Viking ships dock in Budapest?
Your ship is docked at the Viking Pier located between the Elizabeth Bridge and the Chain Bridge on the Pest side of the city. The docking location is at Magdeburg Pier.
Where does Avalon dock in Budapest?
|Possible Docking Position||Address|
|Mahart Nr. 1 – 5||Pesti alsó rkp., 1052 Budapest|
|Mahart Nr. 6||Salkaházi Sára rkp.m, 1093 Budapest|
|Mahart Nr. 7||Salkaházi Sára rkp.m, 1093 Budapest|
|Mahart Nr. 8 – 9||Nehru part 1093 Budapest, Ungarn|
Is there a river cruise from Budapest to Prague?
This timeless European river cruise vacation begins in Budapest, Hungary, then sails along the Danube River with exciting stops in Austria and Germany. Your Danube River cruise is followed by two nights in the golden city of Prague! Disembark your Avalon Suite Ship® and travel to beautiful Prague.
What river goes from Prague to Budapest?
This fabulous new and exciting 2019, 12 day Avalon river cruise from Prague to Budapest travels along the legendary Danube River.
What hotel does Viking use in Budapest?
On this 10-day itinerary, Viking includes a two-day post-cruise stay at the Budapest Hilton as part of the overall journey.
Where does Viking river cruise dock in Moscow?
In Moscow, river cruise ships typically tie up at Moscow’s North Pier, which is some distance from most major attractions.
Where is Avalon Waterways based?
|Headquarters||Lugano, Switzerland and Littleton, Colorado|
|Parent||Globus family of brands|
Where does AmaWaterways Dock in Paris?
Seine River from Pont Mirabeau in Paris. Photo by Wikipedia. The two ports are located in Quai André Citroën and Quai de Grenelle in the 15th Arrondissement in Paris. Both are located on the left bank of the Seine River and are about 1.4 miles apart from each other.
Where does AmaWaterways dock in Amsterdam?
Your Viking, AmaWaterways, Avalon Waterways or Uniworld river cruise port is behind Central Station on the River Ij, putting you right in the heart of Amsterdam. The port terminals are well-equipped.
What is the best Danube River cruise?
Best Danube River Luxury Small Ship Cruises
- Magna on the Danube – Vilshofen to Budapest.
- Magna on the Danube – Budapest to Vilshofen.
- Christmas Markets on the Danube – Cruise Only.
- Christmas Markets on the Danube.
- Gems of the Danube.
- Danube Waltz.
- Grand European Tour: Amsterdam to Budapest.
- The Legendary Danube – Cruise Only.
Do any river cruises go to Prague?
Prague serves as a transfer destination for Danube River cruises, as well as cruises that eventually hit the Main, Rhine and Moselle rivers.
What is the best month to cruise the Danube?
The Danube River is a charming destination to visit at almost any time of the year, though most travel experts agree the that best times to take a Danube cruise are Spring (April and May) and Fall ( September and October).
Does Prague sit on the Danube?
Prague is often listed as a starting or ending point of a cruise; however, Prague is not located on the Danube River. It’s about 140 miles north of Passau and about 190 northeast of Nuremberg.
How do I get from Budapest to Prague?
It takes an average of 10h 2m to travel from Budapest to Prague by train, over a distance of around 274 miles (441 km). There are normally 17 trains per day travelling from Budapest to Prague and tickets for this journey start from $33.99 when you book in advance.
How many locks on the Danube between Budapest and Nuremberg?
The canal, one of the largest civil engineering projects ever undertaken, has a total of 16 locks, each about 190 metres (625 feet) long, 12 metres (40 feet) wide, and up to 30 metres (100 feet) deep.