- 1 How long is the train from Amsterdam to Budapest?
- 2 What is the distance between Budapest and Amsterdam?
- 3 How can I go to Amsterdam cheap?
- 4 How far is Budapest from Prague?
- 5 What is the best day trip from Amsterdam?
- 6 How much is a train ticket from Amsterdam to Berlin?
- 7 Is Hungary close to Netherlands?
- 8 How far is Budapest from Netherlands?
- 9 What is the cheapest month to fly to Amsterdam?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Amsterdam?
- 11 How much should I budget for a trip to Amsterdam?
- 12 Is Prague or Budapest better?
- 13 Is it better to stay in Buda or Pest?
- 14 Is Budapest an expensive place to visit?
How long is the train from Amsterdam to Budapest?
How long does the train from Amsterdam to Budapest take? The average journey time by train between Amsterdam and Budapest is 19 hours and 44 minutes, with around 13 trains per day.
What is the distance between Budapest and Amsterdam?
Distance To Budapest From Amsterdam is: 713 miles / 1147.46 km / 619.58 nautical miles.
How can I go to Amsterdam cheap?
Amsterdam tips to save on your trip
- Avoid taxis if you can.
- Shop the markets before the stores.
- Get an unlimited ticket for the trams.
- Think before paying for audio guides at museums.
- Try a bakery for breakfast.
- Hydrate at grocery stores.
- For cheaper hotels, think outside the center.
- Avoid the Argentinian steakhouses.
How far is Budapest from Prague?
The distance between Prague and Budapest is 530 kilometers, and, of course, the fastest way is travelling by plane – it takes less than 1.5 hours.
What is the best day trip from Amsterdam?
12 Top-Rated Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Keukenhof Gardens. Keukenhof Gardens.
- Enkhuizen and the Zuiderzee Museum. Enkhuizen and the Zuiderzee Museum.
- Alkmaar Cheese Market. Alkmaar Cheese Market.
- Historic Haarlem. Historic Haarlem.
- Zaanse Schans Open-Air Museum. Zaanse Schans Open-Air Museum.
- Bruges. Bruges.
- Brussels. Brussels.
- Delft. Delft.
How much is a train ticket from Amsterdam to Berlin?
Amsterdam to Berlin train – Tickets from USD 37.50 – Buy on Rail Europe.
Is Hungary close to Netherlands?
Distance from Hungary to Netherlands is 1,163 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Hungary and Netherlands is 1,163 km= 723 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Hungary to Netherlands, It takes 1.29 hours to arrive.
How far is Budapest from Netherlands?
The distance between Budapest and Netherlands is 1098 km. The road distance is 1397.1 km.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Amsterdam?
The cheapest month to fly to Amsterdam is February. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Amsterdam flight deals.
What is the best month to go to Amsterdam?
The best time to visit Amsterdam is between April and May or September and November – right before or directly after the summertime high tourist season.
How much should I budget for a trip to Amsterdam?
You should plan to spend around €127 ($155) per day on your vacation in Amsterdam, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €31 ($37) on meals for one day and €19 ($23) on local transportation.
Is Prague or Budapest better?
If you are short on time, Prague will be the better choice seeing as it’s a smaller, walkable city with better day trip options. If you have a little more time and happen to love food, Budapest will give you a few more options to fill your days, plus, the thermal spas are world-class.
Is it better to stay in Buda or Pest?
Buda is considered to be the calmer side of the city–while it’s not exactly dead, there tends to be much more going on, including nightlife, on the Pest side of the river. Buda tends to have a much more residential feel.
Is Budapest an expensive place to visit?
Depending on your needs, Budapest can be extremely affordable. If you’re on a budget you can visit the city with just as little as 10.000 forints a day excluding accommodation. From this budget you will get access to public transportation and have some simple, but delicious Hungarian meals.