- 1 What happened in Budapest with Hawkeye and Black Widow comics?
- 2 Will we ever find out what happened in Budapest?
- 3 Why do Hawkeye and Black Widow talk about Budapest?
- 4 What is the Budapest mystery Marvel?
- 5 How did Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff meet?
- 6 Did Hawkeye kill black widow?
- 7 Did Natasha and Hawkeye date?
- 8 Are Natasha and Clint together?
- 9 Who is the weakest avenger?
- 10 What did Natasha whisper to Barton at the end of Avengers?
- 11 Is Hawkeye and Black Widow related?
- 12 Who is Black Widow in love with?
- 13 How did Black Widow and Hawkeye meet?
- 14 Who is the strongest Avenger?
- 15 Is Budapest going to be in black widow?
What happened in Budapest with Hawkeye and Black Widow comics?
Black Widow & Hawkeye Had A Romantic Fling In Budapest Black Widow and Hawkeye were known to have a romantic relationship in the comics, but that never played out in the MCU. Instead, they built an extremely strong platonic bond that carried up until Nat’s tragic sacrifice.
Will we ever find out what happened in Budapest?
Based on the sneak peek, we know that the film will be set after Captain America: Civil War. The Budapest story first cropped up in the 2012 movie The Avengers. At the time, Hawkeye and Natasha made a joke about a mission in Budapest, though they never revealed what happened.
Why do Hawkeye and Black Widow talk about Budapest?
The Black Widow and Hawkeye were sent on a mission to the Hungarian capital as agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. During the mission, they were involved in a situation that would later be remembered by Romanoff during the Battle of New York, a fight she said reminded her of Budapest.
What is the Budapest mystery Marvel?
The Budapest Operation was a mission orchestrated by S.H.I.E.L.D. and undertaken by agents Hawkeye and Black Widow to travel to Budapest.
How did Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff meet?
Natasha, originally a villain in early comics canon, convinced a young, impressionable Clint to join her and help her further her plans. Clint quickly fell for her and followed her lead, and while she was only manipulating him at first, she eventually developed feelings for him too.
Did Hawkeye kill black widow?
In the Avengers it is revealed that Hawkeye was sent to kill the Black Widow, but he made another call. It was Clint saving Natasha. In every sense of the word. He saved her life.
Did Natasha and Hawkeye date?
Similar to the MCU variation of the characters, they aren’t romantic. Instead, the two are strictly platonic. During this time, Black Widow has a dalliance with Iron Man and Hawkeye maintains a normal relationship with a civilian.
Are Natasha and Clint together?
They work together, have each other’s back, and are family in every way but blood. They may have been involved at one point early, but I doubt their relationship was sexual once they got to know and trust each other. There are so many types of love and the relationship between Clint and Natasha is one of partners.
Who is the weakest avenger?
MCU: 5 Most Powerful Members of the Avengers (& 5 of the Weakest)
- 1 Weakest: Captain America.
- 2 Strongest: Thor.
- 3 Weakest: Winter Soldier.
- 4 Strongest: Vision.
- 5 Weakest: Falcon.
- 6 Strongest: Scarlet Witch.
- 7 Weakest: Black Widow.
- 8 Strongest: Doctor Strange.
What did Natasha whisper to Barton at the end of Avengers?
“Sometimes when you win, you actually lose. Sometimes when you lose, you actually win. And sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie. And sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose.”
While she has a relationship with all of the OG Avengers, Hawkeye is truly her family in the MCU. What’s more, it should illuminate their emotional scene in Avengers: Endgame. Since Black Widow has been featured in so many Marvel franchises, she’s had a close relationship with Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America.
Who is Black Widow in love with?
Black Widow’s first romantic relationship was with a soldier named Nikolai, who she met while both were serving with the Russian Army during WWII. There is no backstory about the young soldier, but Natasha and Nikolai fell in love and were eventually married.
How did Black Widow and Hawkeye meet?
During the Tales of Suspense series of Marvel comics, both Hawkeye and Black Widow were introduced into the superhero world. Once a carnival entertainer, Black Widow coerced him into helping her with her villainous ploys. They both started comics together, were villains together, and even became heroes together.
Who is the strongest Avenger?
2. Captain Marvel. A lot of you will wonder why Captain Marvel isn’t the first on this list, and we get that! Even Kevin Feige himself has stated that Captain Marvel is the strongest of the Avengers, and if we were looking at the comics, she would definitely be on top.
Is Budapest going to be in black widow?
“People Will Feel Unsatisfied” — While these are maybe spoilers, anyone keeping up with the making of Black Widow may already know that the movie will explore Budapest in some capacity. Finally, Johansson confirms that the movie does reveal a past mission in Budapest, though exactly what happened remains unknown.