- 1 How far is Budapest from Istanbul?
- 2 Is Budapest close to Turkey?
- 3 Can I go to Istanbul by train?
- 4 Can you get to Budapest by train?
- 5 Is Turkey close to Hungary?
- 6 How do I get from Bucharest to Istanbul?
- 7 Where is the country Hungary?
- 8 Where in the world map is Turkey?
- 9 How long is the train ride from Paris to Istanbul?
- 10 How do I buy a train ticket in Istanbul?
- 11 Is Ankara worth visiting?
- 12 Is Hungary an expensive country?
- 13 How long is the train from Paris to Budapest?
- 14 How long is the train from London to Budapest?
How far is Budapest from Istanbul?
Istanbul, Turkey ↔ Budapest, Hungary = 663 miles = 1067 km.
Is Budapest close to Turkey?
How far is it from Budapest to Turkey? It is 1596 km from Budapest to Turkey. It is approximately 1319.9 km to drive.
Can I go to Istanbul by train?
By Train. There are direct sleeper trains from Greece, Bulgaria and Romania into Istanbul run by the Turkish State Railways. You can travel from London or Paris to Istanbul by train.
Can you get to Budapest by train?
Train travel The train journey from London to Budapest is safe, comfortable & affordable and takes less than 24 hours.
Is Turkey close to Hungary?
Distance from Hungary to Turkey is 1,568 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 974 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Hungary and Turkey is 1,568 km= 974 miles.
How do I get from Bucharest to Istanbul?
The best way to get from Bucharest to Istanbul is to fly which takes 4h 7m and costs $110 – $280. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs $50 – $65 and takes 11h 16m.
Where is the country Hungary?
GEOGRAPHY. Roughly the size of the state of Indiana, Hungary is a landlocked country in central Europe bordered by Slovakia and Austria to the north, Ukraine and Romania to the east, Slovenia to the west, and Croatia and Serbia to the south.
Where in the world map is Turkey?
Turkey is located in southwestern Asia. Turkey is bordered by the Black Sea to the north, the Mediterranean Sea to the southwest, Bulgaria and Greece to the northwest, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran to the east, and Iraq and Syria to the south.
How long is the train ride from Paris to Istanbul?
Trains London <> Istanbul
|Booking horizon||3 months|
|Main route 1||Paris, Munich (Germany), Budapest (Hungary), Bucharest (Romania), Istanbul|
|Main route 2||Paris, Zurich (Switzerland), Zagreb (Croatia), Belgrade (Serbia), Sofia (Bulgaria), Istanbul|
How do I buy a train ticket in Istanbul?
- Call center (444 82 33): You can buy tickets which are available online, also via call center.
- Train stations: Most of the train stations have ticket offices.
- Post offices: Click for post offices where you can buy train tickets.
Is Ankara worth visiting?
Ankara is the capital and the second largest city of Turkey. There is not much to see in terms of historic sites and natural beauties. Just Museum of Anatolian Civilization itself is worth enough to visit Ankara. It is a great museum to learn a lot of things about Anatolian civilisations.
Is Hungary an expensive country?
Traveling in Hungary can be slightly more expensive than many countries in Eastern Europe. The larger cities in particular are comparable in price to many places in Western Europe, although it is still possible to find some affordably priced hostels and restaurants.
How long is the train from Paris to Budapest?
How long does the train from Paris to Budapest take? The average journey time by train between Paris and Budapest is 19 hours and 57 minutes, with around 12 trains per day.
How long is the train from London to Budapest?
The average journey time by train between London and Budapest is 29 hours and 20 minutes, with around 3 trains per day. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays, so use our Journey Planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.