- 1 What is the best European Viking River cruise?
- 2 Which is the best Rhine River cruise?
- 3 Which European river cruise is the most scenic?
- 4 What is the most beautiful river cruise?
- 5 What is the average age on a Viking River cruise?
- 6 What is the most popular Viking cruise?
- 7 What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
- 8 What is the best month for a Rhine River cruise?
- 9 Which is better Rhine or Danube cruise?
- 10 What are the top 5 river cruise lines?
- 11 What is the cheapest river cruise line?
- 12 Why are river cruises so expensive?
- 13 Is it worth the money to get a balcony on a cruise?
- 14 Which is better Viking or AmaWaterways?
- 15 Are river cruises worth the money?
What is the best European Viking River cruise?
Have you dreamed of traveling through the heart of Europe? Your dream can become a reality with the Grand European Tour, the most popular river cruise offered by Viking Cruises. The 15-day voyage gives you highlights of the Danube, Main and Rhine Rivers.
Which is the best Rhine River cruise?
10 Best Rhine River Cruises for 2021-2022
- The Enchanting Rhine – From Zurich to Amsterdam.
- Rhine & Moselle Delights.
- From Basel to Amsterdam: The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River.
- Grand Tulip Cruise of Holland & Belgium.
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine.
- Christmas Markets on the Rhine – Cruise Only.
- Tulips & Windmills.
Which European river cruise is the most scenic?
6 of the best European luxury river cruise lines
- Crystal River Cruises. Crystal took the world of river cruising by storm in 2016 when they blazed into the market, bringing their exacting ocean standards to European river cruising for the first time.
- Tauck River Cruises.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection.
- Scenic River Cruises.
- Viking River Cruises.
What is the most beautiful river cruise?
10 Best River Cruises around the World
- Douro Cruise.
- Mississippi River Cruise.
- Kerala Backwaters Cruise.
- Volga River Cruise.
- Rhine River Cruise.
- Mekong River Cruise.
- Danube River Cruise.
- Yangtze River Cruise.
What is the average age on a Viking River cruise?
average age 70 and older.
What is the most popular Viking cruise?
- #1. Viking Orion. Viking Ocean Cruises. #1 in Best Viking Cruises (tie)
- #1. Viking Sun. Viking Ocean Cruises. #1 in Best Viking Cruises (tie)
- #3. Viking Sea. Viking Ocean Cruises. #3 in Best Viking Cruises (tie)
- #3. Viking Star. Viking Ocean Cruises.
- #3. Viking Sky. Viking Ocean Cruises.
- #6. Viking Jupiter. Viking Ocean Cruises.
What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
The European River cruising season runs from March through December, though the best time to take a river cruise in Europe is during the late spring (April-May) or early fall (September- October ).
What is the best month for a Rhine River cruise?
Best Time to Visit the Regions
|Location||Best Time to Travel|
|Cologne||May, June, July, August, and September|
|Rotterdam||June, July, August, and September|
|Strasbourg||May, June, July, August, and September|
Which is better Rhine or Danube cruise?
While the Danube is a little more scenic than the Rhine, particularly along Austria’s Wachau Valley, both rivers have relatively flat bike paths that stretch for miles. Wine lovers will also enjoy both itineraries.
What are the top 5 river cruise lines?
Top 5 Best River Cruise Lines
- Crystal River Cruises.
- Viking River Cruises.
- American Queen Steamboat Company.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
What is the cheapest river cruise line?
Best Budget River Cruise Lines
- Gate 1 Travel. What it is: An American tour operator, Gate 1 Travel offers river cruises on ships that it owns and charters.
- A-Rosa. What it is: A-Rosa is a German river cruise line that has opened bookings for Americans in recent years.
- Emerald Waterways.
- Vantage Deluxe World Travel.
Why are river cruises so expensive?
Since river ships aren’t buying cucumbers by the cargo container, costs like food and drink (a major component of cruise fares) are higher. Because most river ships are newer (many debuting between 2014 and 2017) than their ocean-going counterparts, they feature all the latest innovations and décor.
Is it worth the money to get a balcony on a cruise?
A few years ago, he says, “you’d be paying double to get a balcony.” Now, cabins with balconies on a standard, seven-day cruise generally cost $100 more than those with a window, and between $150 and $200 more than a stateroom inside the ship. And a balcony may not matter much to them.
Which is better Viking or AmaWaterways?
AmaWaterways is a wonderful pick for passengers who want to be active or travel with children as well as those who want more amenities onboard. Viking is a good choice for passengers who desire adults-only vacations that include immersive port experiences.
Are river cruises worth the money?
Most river cruises are not a good choice for families or for people who enjoy extensive on-board entertainment. The daily costs for these trips generally are higher than for ocean-going cruises, although that is not always the case.